Tuesday, September 25, 2007

SPAM: American Income Life

This is the type of SPAM that really can annoye me. Here is the reason why.

  1. If someone forwarded them my resume, I'd like to know the name of the person so I can either thank them, or throttle them.
  2. If you have my resume, you should begin the email using my first AND last name
  3. If Kathy Konopacki is the person writing this email, why is DAVID ZOPHIN sending me the email from some anonymous email address.
This is unsolicited email... so its SPAM.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
from DAVID ZOPHIN <Recruiting.ail.2.12522.46631062l@americanincome.jobs>
date Sep 25, 2007 11:39 AM
subject your resume was forwarded to us, we would like to schedule an interview
mailed-by tmkrmssmtp1.tmkrms.com

Hello,
My name is Kathy Konopacki. I am the Assistant Director of Human Resources with American Income Life Insurance Company. Your resume was forwarded to me, and I have a few questions.

Please let me know the best number and time to reach you or call me at (860) 632-0061 x108. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kathy Konopacki
Assistant Director of Human Resources
American Income Life
(860) 632-0061 x108

We would like to keep you updated on exciting job opportunities at American Income Life Insurance Company; we will continue to alert you when we have opening at our local offices. You received this email because you placed your resume on an internet job board or responded to one of our job ads. To remove your email address from our list, please do not reply to this email. This will not remove you from future emails. Instead, please use the link below to process your removal requests.

Click here to unsubscribe from further communication regarding job opportunities at American Income Life Insurance Company. Please allow two to three business days for the removal process of your E-mail address to be complete. American Income Life Insurance Company, 1200 Wooded Acres, Waco, TX 76710.

Privacy Policy Abuse@tmkrms.com postmaster@tmkrms.com

No comments: