Tuesday, September 4, 2007

NOT TO SURE: ResumeSpider

I can't find anything against this company and if you Google it you will find a lot of sites. Most likely this person purchased my email or bulk sent this to like email address that found its way into my inbox. Still, if I'm not searching for it, I'm not going to just give my personal info to anyone. I'm not that desperate for a job
________________________
from Rex Spelling
date Sep 4, 2007 2:20 PM
subject ResumeSpider - Job Search Tool

I understand that you are currently in the job market. Let me tell you about a job search tool that will put your resume directly in front of employers, corporate hiring managers and recruiters.

Go to www.resumespider.com and click on the big red Run Search Now button then select your categories and click Get Results. You will see your actual list of employers, corporate hiring managers and recruiters that have asked to receive resumes with your skills.
Stop doing the same thing everyone else does to find a job. Gain access to real jobs BEFORE they are advertised. Build a targeted list of real contacts with real job leads and create your own "Personal Recruiter Network".

Let me know what you think. Your feedback is appreciated.
Best regards,
Rex Spelling
ResumeSpider
P.O. Box 17943
Indianapolis, IN 46217
888-737-8635 (888-RESUME -5)
www.resumespider.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I got the same email.

Perhaps they got it via monster or CB, as i have my CV public.

Signifier said...

I just got the same email, and I think it is a scam. They want $99 just for a set up fee and then $20 every month. It doesn't cost $99 to set up anything on their web page.