Thursday, August 30, 2007

SCAM: Susan Wilson

So this lady doesn't tell me the name of the company I "sent" my resume to or the title of the position. When I first saw this I was confused, trying to remember her name. Then I realised, I wouldn't remember her name, because this is a scam.

Also, why would a company turn me down, and then go out of the way to "help me out" to find another job...
----------------------------------------

from Susan Wilson
date Aug 30, 2007 2:16 PM
subject your resume
mailed-by bounce.msg1svc.net

Hi __________

I recently received your resume for a position our firm had been looking to fill. This position was filled, however your resume appears to be a good match for some of the employers who frequently use our recruiting services in Bridgeport. If you are still actively looking for a job in your field, click this link. If you are looking for a site specific to Bridgeport, try here. Remember that it is important to keep your online resume up to date.

Best of luck,
Susan Wilson
HR Manager
Unsubscribe - or send a letter to 34 Maple Ave, Potsdam, NY 13676

No comments: